Please watch this short tutorial video on creating and editing packages on Powhow.
Packages are a great way to bundle classes and videos together for your clients. Packages can be utilized for a bundle of classes, a sampler of multiple classes, for creating a series, or for creating a monthly studio membership package.
Packages can contain classes and/or videos. You choose which and/or how many classes and videos are included.
To create a package:
- Click on your "Dashboard"
- Click on the Packages tab
- Click the "Create a Package" Button
- Upload Images. You can now upload up to 8 images to your package to broaden your client's interest and show them a preview of what they'll receive with the package.
- Next, add a title. Name your package to focus on the outcome. Help your students visualize their goals!
- We recommend setting the price for the package for at least 10%-20% off buying the classes individually.
- Select your package subscription type. See help article on Different Types of Packages.
- Add a description and any special instructions for students.
- Include key words that describe your package.
- Add a category that best fits your class.
- Select the classes you want to include in the package. They can be any number of class credits for a specific dollar amount (i.e. Any 5 classes of $10.00 or less) or they can be any specific classes and select how many times a student can take that class.
- Select the videos to include in the package.
- You also have the option of including one pdf file to your package. This file is sent to your students when they purchase the package in their confirmation email.
- Click Save Package and you'll be taken back to the Packages homepage where you'll see the package you just created.
To make the class visible to your students please check the box that says "Make this package visible to my Powhow page.