Ensure your clients have an amazing experience every class by taking care of your own set-up in advance. The Powhow support team is here to make it easy!
- Watch this 1 minute video: Getting Ready for Your First Class
- Test your Internet speed here. Powhow requires that all instructors have a minimum Download of 5Mbps, an Upload of 2 Mbps, and a Ping under 30ms. If necessary, please read these helpful tips on increasing your connection speed.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Flash Installed. You will need version 11 or higher. You can get the latest Flash here.
- Create a Test Class for yourself. Make sure that your webcam, microphone, and sound are all working!
- For more helpful tips on connection and peripherals, check out the following articles:
Once you've completed the steps above, it's time for Step 3: Launching Your Studio.