As a Professional and Annual Plan subscriber you have access to the Powhow vStudioTM built-in Video Recording feature. All video recordings are automatically saved to your Video Library and set to private.
To Record a Video:
- Click on the Videos Tab
- Click on the Blue Button to "Record New Video"
- Click Allow, to enable your camera and microphone.
- Click on the Record button under your own video stream
- If you want to pause your recording click on the Record button again/
- You may pause your recording for up to 5 minutes before a new video file is created.
- When you are done recording, simply pause, and then exit the classroom.
- The recording (or recordings) will automatically saved to your Video Library. When they are ready, you will receive a email notification. This usually is done within 20 minutes or less.