Once you have uploaded or recorded a video to your Powhow vStudioTM Library, it's easy to share.
If the class was recorded live:
- Clients who purchased a live class will have automatic access to your recorded video. They may access it through the Videos tab of your studio page
- Note- you must make the video visible to your clients. Click "Edit" next to the video and check the box to "Make this video visible on my Powhow page. Hit Save.
If the video was uploaded or a new client wants to purchase a live class video:
- Find the video you'd like to share through your Videos tab
- Click Edit and check the box to "Make this video visible on my Powhow page. Hit Save.
- You are able to set a price for each video to be sold individually.
- Visit your studio page and click on the Videos Tab. Click the video you would like to share, copy the link or use the built in social media sharing tools.
We recommend sharing your videos on you different social media pages and via email to promote your classes to your family and friends.
Here are a few simple instructions to get you sharing in no time!
- Go to the upper right hand corner of your website and click on “My Studio”
- Click on your “Videos” tab
- With your mouse, hover over the play button of the Video you would like to share.
- You will see two small orange boxes appear on the right like these:
- Click on the share button
- A pop-up window will appear. On the left you will find all the people you can share your video with simply by checking their box and clicking “Send Invitations
- On the right, you may share your video on your Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, and feel free to add a personal message!
- Finally, just click on the boxes you wish to share on.