Follow these steps to install your class schedule or video library as a tab on your Facebook Fan Page:
- Click the Promos tab in your Powhow Studio.
- Click the Widgets menu on the left menu.
- Pick the widget you wish to install and click the Install on Facebook button.
- Enter the URL to your Facebook fan page. Click the Save button.
- Once you see the the green check mark appear next to your URL, then click the Install button.
- This will open up a new window in Facebook for you to choose your Facebook Fan Page. Select a single Facebook Fan page to install your widget on and click the Add Page Tab button.
- Your widget is now installed as a tab on your page.
- You may customize the default thumbnail and name for your tab on Facebook by 1) clicking the down arrow to view/edit your tabs and then 2) by clicking the pencil icon in the corner of the Powhow widget tab and 3) clicking Edit Settings in the dropdown menu.
If you are having issues embedding the widgets to your Facebook page please see this article: http://help.powhow.com/entries/22713090-I-can-t-embed-widgets-to-my-Facebook-Page-
NOTE: If the widget width is too large for your site, you can resize the width of your widget. Unfortunately, the change may cut off some information on the right, but the basic functionality will continue to work. We do NOT recommend going to less than 660 width.
Example: "<iframe src='http://www.powhow.com/schedule/how-to-powhow'frameborder='0' width='660px' height='978px' ></iframe>" (with your own studio name URL)