Think of your studio as a high end boutique. Keep it well lit, uncluttered, professional, and let your cover image, profile, and a class pictures tell your story.
- Leave a Lasting Impression: Whether the photo is of you or your craft, it must be clear and eye-catching. Make your snapshots look professional by using free photo editing tools like Google’s Picasa to adjust the contrast, color, and brightness. Avoid stretching images at all costs.
- Make it Unique: Upload a different picture for each class. Variety will keep your page looking fresh and provide a visual cue for clients to pause and read the description. If a package is specific to a certain class, using the same image is a great visual cue for clients looking to purchase more than one instance.
- Stay on Point: The pictures you choose should be relevant to the class you’re teaching. Show the finished product of a class, someone participating in the activity, or design your own logo.
- No Empty Studios! Don't post a picture of your empty studio for a cover image. An empty studio may look beautiful- but it's empty! You want to always give off the impression that your classes are in demand and that your studio is full of clients!
The image sizes are as follows:
- Cover Photo: 1218px by 591px.
- Title Photo: 440px by 320px
- Headshot Photo: 216px by 264px
- Class Photo: 216px by 264px
- Testimonial Logos: 72px x 88px
For the best quality, upload a high resolution JPG or PNG image. The file size may not exceed 10MB.
Note, the Powhow system will automatically zoom on all images to provide clean image edges. If you have have created an image to the exact specifications above and are having a problem uploading your image, please email the photo to email@example.com with your account email address.
If you don't have any great images, feel free to peruse stock royalty free images on the following sites:
Note that Powhow reserves the right to edit or create a new the images for any studio or class. Our designers are here to shine a light on your brand.