We always recommend testing your webcam feed before your class! If you don't see your video:
- Refresh your page and make sure to click the ALLOW button on the Adobe popup.
- Check that your webcam hasn't been switched off or disconnected
- Check that another program isn't using your webcam - such as AIM or Skype
- Check that you have the latest version of Adobe - you can do that at http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
- Check that your camera is compatible with your version of Windows or Mac
- Check if your Window or Mac has all the latest service updates installed
- Check that you have installed the driver for your camera
Once you have checked and updated everything, close your browser, clear the cache, and log back into the class.