If your camera isn't detected by your computer, please try the following:
- Refresh the page.
- Close all other programs using your camera. (skype, preview camera program)
- Try a different browser.
- Try a different USB port on your computer.
- Make sure the camera isn't connected to a USB hub or docking station.
- Make sure you're using the correct driver for your camera by selecting the Downloads tab on your product's support page.
- If your camera is connected to a USB 3.0 port (usually has a blue plastic insert), try using a USB 2.0 port instead.
- Try connecting the camera to a different computer. NOTE: If your camera isn't detected by a second computer, it may be defective.
- Go to http://www.testmycam.com/ to test your camera. If it works there, please restart your computer and try again. If not, it may be an issue with either your webcam drive or flash. You can try reinstalling your webcam driver from the manufacturer's website and re-installing flash.