Maybe you had issues in your live class, maybe the recording didn't turn out the way you wanted. Maybe you forgot to include something in the class.
Whatever reason you may have of wanting to replace an original video, you can now do it in a few simple steps.
- Go to your Dashboard
- Click on the "Videos" tab.
- Click the "Edit" button beside the video title.
- Hover your mouse over the thumbnail image.
- Click on the dropdown arrow and select "Upload Video"
- Click on "Choose Files"
- Select the video you would like to upload
- Click "Upload Selected Videos".
When the video has finished uploading, you will receive an email confirmation.
The great thing about this feature is that the new video REPLACES the original video. So all access settings stay the same.
If you had live students in the original class, they will still have automatic access to the new video. As opposed to uploading a completely new video with the "Upload New Video" button in your Videos tab and deleting the original video- which would eliminate any direct or automatic access for your clients.