Selling your videos through Powhow is easy.
Once you upload videos to your Powhow vStudioTM Library, you can sell them individually, or bundled in a package or monthly membership. (Also see "How to Sell a Video-Only Package")You can also sell access to your recorded classes after your live class is over. Here's how you sell individual videos:
1. Upload pre-recorded videos or use the built in recording feature in premium and annual studios to start creating video content. Please see How to upload a video to your library or How to record a class.
2. Visit the Videos tab and click the Edit button next to your video. Here you can set videos live on your page, edit access, and name your price
3. Name your Price. This is the price for someone to pay for a download of your video. The price you set for your video will also be calculated in the value of all package sales. You may also set the price to $0.
4. Set the Access (Who can Play this Video?)
You can choose "Only Clients who have purchased the Video or a Package" OR "Anyone Who Visits My Page." If set to "Anyone Who Visits My Page" the video will automatically be free of charge regardless of the value set above.
5. You can also choose whether or not your clients can download the video- or just stream it through Powhow.
Set the video "public" by checking the button "Make This Video Public on My Page"