If you're just getting started, creating a test class is easy! While you can technically test your set-up before any upcoming class, feel free to create class for yourself just for testing. Steps below:
- Click on the "Dashboard" button at the top right hand corner of your page
- Click on "Classes" on and click on "Create New Class"
- Create a new class name. You can name it anything. We'd recommend calling it "Test Class" just so it's easy for you to identify.
- Fill in all the different areas and click on "Save Class".
- Now you'll see the class you just created. Click on "Add New Time" to schedule your test class.
- A Pop-up will appear. Here you can Add a date, time, class length, time zone, recurring classes, price and capacity. Click Add time when you're done.
When you have scheduled your Test Class:
- Visit your "Class Schedule", and click on either the class time or the "Start Class" button to enter the classroom.
- From there, you can enter the lobby to check your camera, microphone, and audio. Be sure to click "ALLOW" on the Adobe popup when entering the class.
- If you'd like to invite a friend to test with you, simply make the class public on your studio page so that they can sign up. Rather than set the class to "free", give your friend a promo code for 100% off. That way, you won't have to worry about anyone signing up for a free class on your page.
- Note- you should hide your test class from the Powhow directory so that you don't have unwanted sign-ups.
See Also :