If you have purchased a video, you can automatically stream it from the instructor's studio on any Apple device. However, if you'd like to take that video on the go on your iPhone, it will require a few extra steps.
- Download the video file from the instructor's video library. Please note- not all videos are made available for download. You will have to check with the instructor to see if they make their video available for download.
- Open iTunes.
- Drag and drop the MP4 into your iTunes library.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and sync with iTunes. If your iPhone is set to manually manage music and videos, drag the video file from your iTunes library onto the iPhone icon within iTune's Devices sidebar.
- Disconnect your iPhone.
- Open the iPod application on your iPhone. Select the "Videos" tab. If the file synced properly, it should appear within the "Videos" section. Select the video to play.
- Tap the screen once to bring up the video controls to play, pause, fast-forward or rewind while the video is playing.