All you need to take a class on Powhow is:
- A PC or Mac computer (Laptop or Desktop is fine) with Windows 7 or Mac 10.6 and higher
- Tablets and smart phones are not supported for live classes - but you may watch pre-recorded videos on these devices.
- Broadband Internet connection
- Adobe Flash 11.3 and above (download here)
- A web browser
- A webcam and microphone
- Note: If you do not have a webcam or microphone, you may still join a class as an observer and use the class chat.
See specifics below:
- A desktop computer or laptop with 1.8GHz CPU and 1 GB of RAM. Tablets and smart phones are currently not supported to take a live classes but you can access a video library on any device.
- Chromebook OS, Netbook OS and Linux OS are NOT supported by our system.
- Broadband Internet: 5 Mbps Download, 2 Mbps Upload, Ping of less than 20ms. Test Your Speed!
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 and above or Mac OS 10.6 and above (XP and Vista are not back-supported, however may work in some cases)
- Internet Explorer 9.0 and above, Firefox 16.0 and above, Google Chrome 22.0 and above, or Safari 6.0 and above
- We recommend that all Mac users use Firefox or Safari due to known issues with Chrome.
- Flash Player 11.3 and above